- Try out this delicious Porky Pin Meatballs recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 2 lb thawed hamburger
- 3/4 c. uncooked min. rice
- 1 egg
- 3 cans cambels golden mushrooms soup
- 2 small can of mushrooms
- add hamburger, rice, and egg mix together
- roll into balls, place in pan on med heat brown on all sides
- drain grease
- in a large bowl mix soup, mushrooms, add milk until creamy
- add mixture to meatballs cover and simmer on low heat for 20 min.
- I like this meal with mashed potato's and corn for sides