- If you're looking for a tasty and healthy side-dish recipe, try Donna W.'s "Portabella Mushroom Sauté".
- 2 heirloom portabella mushrooms - sliced
- Olive oil to taste
- 3 cloves garlic - chopped
- 6-7 green onions - chopped
- 3 handfulls fresh spinach
- 8-10 natural sundried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp dried or fresh basil - chopped
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 can of organic diced tomatoes
- Heat olive oil in skillet, add garlic, mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, green onion, basil and salt. Sauté til tender.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add olive oil, if necessary.
- Add one can organic diced tomatoes and 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds.
- Cook a little longer to let juice evaporate.
- Pour over pasta or directly on some cooked salmon!