- Well one of my recipes is Potato Bites! It's simple and takes about 25 minuets in al and it can feed 25 - 30 people easily. My children love it and so will yours!
- 1. peel potatoes if you want to, cut potatoes to where each slice is a circle. (depending on how thick you cut them the longer it will take to cook.)
- 2. melt butter in pan and lay potatoes down on pan and pansear on HIGH for five minuets.
- 3. when potatoes are lightly brown and crisp on each side, lay down (so not over laping) potatoes and sprinkle lightly with cheese, layer with bacon too!
- 4. repeat until pan is full
- 5. bake for 10 minuets at 300 degrees
- 6. cut into individual pieces and let cool for 2 minuets
- 7. serve and enjoy!