- Yummy (easy) potato soup!!! Can be made in less time on top of the stove, but I love the crockpot method.
- 8 cups frozen diced potatoes (Ore-Ida Southern Hash Browns) or store brand
- 1 cup chopped onion (can substitute dry onion)
- 1/2 cup bacon bits (Real Bacon on salad dressing aisle)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 cans or 1 carton chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Pour all ingredients in crock pot and slow cook until potatoes are tender.
- Stir occasionally.
- Serve with shredded cheese and green onions.