- A super easy, protein packed chicken kabob that's perfect for an appetizer, lunch or dinner. Savory soy, ginger and citrus flavors make it pop, and it's a favorite for kids and adults alike.
- ¼ c. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBSP Ponzu
- ½ orange, squeezed
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4-5 green onions
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite size chunks
- 1. Mix the soy sauce, ponzu, orange juice, garlic, ginger and honey together in a bowl until combined.
- 2. Throw the chicken into a ziploc bag and pour the soy sauce mixture over it. Let sit for 10-25 minutes to marinate.
- 3. Remove chicken from marinade and set aside.
- 4. Place a grill pan on the stove over medium heat and spray with cooking oil.
- 5. Using a skewer, alternate threading chicken pieces and green onions. Cook kabobs 4-5 minutes each side or until done and no longer pink inside.