- A quick and easy allergy-friendly dessert that will be gone as fast as you make them! The key to this recipe is to make sure the muffin tin is greased properly and to use a plastic frosting knife to gently remove the tartlet.
- Baking Spray (or) Oil of your choice
- 2 Boxes Enjoy Life Foods Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 Can Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Milk (can use non-dairy also)
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch (can substitute with Tapioca or Potato)
- 1 Teaspoon Ener-G Powdered Egg Replacer (or) 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Allspice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare a mini muffin tin by spraying it with baking spray or using oil.
- On waxed paper, use a rolling pin or the palm of your hand to flatten each Snickerdoodle cookie as evenly as you can. Gently place one cookie in each mini muffin indent to form a small pie shell.
- In a large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Beat with an electric mixer, scraping the sides to ensure an even mixture. Spoon enough pumpkin batter into each shell but do not fill more than half way (this will cause it to bubble over and crust it to the pan).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the pie shell starts to slightly brown . Cool completely before trying to remove the tartlets to ensure a solid treat.