- If you're looking for a quick hearty salad recipe, try Gina L's "Putch's Spinach Salad".
- 2 boxes chopped spinach thawed. Drain well in colander and remove as much liquid as possible.
- Or 2 large bunches or bags of fresh cleaned and chopped spinach
- 3 slices of bacon cooked crisp and cut up
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (grated or chopped)
- 3/4 c. diced or grated cheddar cheese
- 1 scant c. mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip salad dressing)
- 1-1/2 t. vinegar
- 1/2 t. tobasco sauce
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. dry mustard
- 1 t. horse radish or to taste
- Mix together well and serve.