- A quick and easy-to-make casserole perfect for lunch or dinner. Can be made ahead and refrigerated or frozen. Perfect for ballgame nights.
- 1 can refried beans (any variety)
- large flour or corn tortillas
- 1 small can diced green chiles (undrained)
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbl. ground cumin
- 1 Tbl. chili powder
- 1 package shredded Mexican blend cheese
- In a bowl, mix refried beans, chiles, tomato sauce, and spices until blended.
- In a pie pan, layer one tortilla, the mixture, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Repeat layers, ending with cheese on the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until top is golden and melted.