- I love when we get together for a nice dinner with the family over a hot home-cooked meal. Here are the details:
- 1.25 lbs of Ground Beef 85/15
- 2-Market Pantry Original Spaghetti Sauces
- 2-Boxes of Market Pantry Thin Spaghetti Dry Pasta
- 1- 8oz Can of Tomato Sauce
- 7 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Black Ground Pepper
- 2 Pinches of Salt (To Taste)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (as a topping)
- How To Cook The Pasta:
- Prepare 12-cups of water in a large pot and put on high heat
- Once the water comes to a rolling boil, add pasta and continue to boil for 10-minutes (stirring occasionally)
- In a separate wok, heat 8 tbsp of olive oil and sautee 1 clove of garlic with 1/8 tsp black pepper and pinch of salt, add 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning last
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, add to wok with all spices and olive oil. Mix until all of the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- How-To Cook The Spaghetti Sauce:
- Cook ground beef in a separate medium skillet until brown and sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix 2-spaghetti sauces with 1-8oz can of tomato sauce with ground beef in a pot and let boil for 2-minutes. Add grated parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Then reduce heat to simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- Add toast, salad, or your own staple as a side dish! The trick to making the spaghetti taste restaurant-style is by adding the sauteed pasta with the olive oil and seasoning.
- Total Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Review This Recipe
Bobbie Seacrist - commented on Nov. 26, 2012
There are only a few ingredients and do not take long to make if you bake the sweet potatoes in the microwave like we did. It cut the cooking time in half. We had these on our Thanksgiving table and they definitely went quicker than any sweet potato dish Nana Helen has ever made! Try them for your next gathering and then tell me what your guests thought!