- For Cheesy Sloppy Joes, stir in shredded cheddar cheese just before serving.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 whole wheat or regular hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef with onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet; drain.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Serve on buns.
- For a Savory Meat Sauce, serve over hot cooked pasta instead of buns.