- This Ravioli & Cheese Bake recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 16 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 10 oz. can reduced sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 pkg. (9 oz. each) fresh cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine spaghetti sauce, tomatoes with their liquid, broth and dressing in 13x9" baking dish. Add ravioli; mix lightly. Cover with foil.
- Bake 50 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
- Remove foil; stir. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.