- This comfort food classic is easy to make and delicious to eat.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 medium ribs celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (12 to 16 oz.) fresh or frozen mini ravioli, cooked and drained
- In 6-quart saucepot, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook carrots, celery and onion, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until golden.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce, broth and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in hot ravioli and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Garnish, if desired, with basil.