- A mouthwatering Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 8-10 medium red potatoes
- 2 tsp crushed garlic (I use fresh but you can use the stuff in the jar from the store)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk (or half and half if you prefer)
- 1/4 tsp steak seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Slice the potatoes into quarters and place in a pot.
- Add one of the teaspoons of crushed garlic and water to cover the taters.
- Once boiling, set the timer for 10 minutes.
- While those are boiling combine the milk, other teaspoon of crushed garlic, steak seasoning, and garlic powder.
- When the 10 minutes are up and you can easily poke the suckers with a fork you can drain em'!
- Add the butter and mash, mash, mash!
- Next add the milk and seasonings.
- At this point you'll want to use your electric mixer to get them nice and creamy.
- Serve with your favorite main dish and enjoy!