- Not only was this cake beautiful, but it was gone in no time!
- Box Devil's Food Cake
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- Smucker's Chocolate Sundae Syrup (warmed)
- Reese's peanut butter cups, chilled then cut up
- Prepare cake mix as directed. I used a bundt pan. Make sure to grease it properly. Let cool about 30 minutes before you try to turn it out.
- Mix peanut butter, powdered sugar and vanilla with mixer, adding small amounts of milk until the frosting becomes easy to spread.
- Spread evenly over cool caked.
- Heat chocolate syrup according to the directions. Pour over the frosted cake in a random lacing pattern.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter cup pieces over the warm chocolate to ensure it sticks. Chill to set chocolate.