- Try out this delicious Rice Face recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- Fun rice mold shaper
- cooked & cooled brown rice (or use nigiri rice)
- sea salt to taste
- non-dairy butter
- optional toppings:
- chow mein noodles
- carrots, zucchini, peppers, green onions, etc.
- Season cooked rice with non-dairy butter and sea salt, stirring.
- Place about 1 Tablespoon of rice into the shape and press down firmly with the other piece, then pop it out. (The shape will be a bit fragile so be careful during handling.)
- Now comes the fun part! Decorate to your heart's desire using a variety of colorful vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds or whatever you like. Grab the kids and have them help!