- If you're looking for a tasty salad recipe, try Coral F.'s "Roast Beetroot And Goat's Cheese Salad".
- 2 small to medium fresh beetroots
- 1/2 cup goats cheese
- 2 bags baby spinach
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp honey seeded mustard
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or water
- Roast beetroot in their skins in the oven for one hour (test with a skewer after one hour for tenderness - depending on your oven, it may take longer).
- Whisk mustards and honey, gradually adding in oil until smooth. Dress baby spinach using 1 to 2 tbls of dressing for each person. Make sure all the salad greens are covered with the dressing.
- Chop the beetroot into bite size pieces and scatter over salad greens.
- Pinch off pieces of goats cheese and scatter over the salads.
- Scatter pepitas on top of the salads. Grind freshly cracked pepper onto the salads.