- If you're looking for a delicious roast crab recipe, try Charlotte G's "Roast Dungeon Crab".
- 2lb Crab Legs, scrape and clean to your liking first
- slice 1 stick of Nucoa Margarine
- 1/4 cup of Johnnys Ceasar Garlic Spread Season
- 2 teaspoon of Crush Garlic
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 4 shakes of hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in covered roasting pan.
- Place pan in oven at 350 degrees check every 10 min and flip and turnover crab so all season are mixing together.
- Cook for 30 min total. Take out and let simmer while covered.