- If you're looking for an herb coated chicken recipe, try Steffany P's "Rosemary Chicken".
- 1 chicken cut up,or 4 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tblspns dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese,grated
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- Preheat oven 375. In bowl combine oil,garlic,salt and 2 tbsp of rosemary. In another bowl combine bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Take each piece of chicken and roll in oil and garlic, then roll same piece of chicken in bread crumbs.
- Place chicken in oiled baking dish, breaded side up. Cover w/ foil and bake for 50 min. Uncover and bake 20-30 min or until chicken is cooked all the way through.