- If you're looking for a healthy side-dish recipe, try Justine R.'s "Rustic Roasted Vegies".
- 2-4 medium carrots, chopped
- 2-3 medium potatoes, chopped
- 8-10 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 6-8 mushrooms, halved
- 1 small yam, cubed
- 1/2 lb medium tofu, cubed
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dill
- 2 tbsp rosemary
- cracked chilies (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Place the vegetables and tofu on lightly oiled cookie sheet or lasagna pan and drizzle olive oil over them.
- Sprinkle with dill, rosemary, chilies, salt, and pepper and mix together until well incorporated.
- Bake for 40-60 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven when potatoes can be pierced easily with a fork.