- If you're looking for a fun snack recipe, try Bobbie R.'s "S'mores Cookie Bars".
- 2C. Butter
- 3C. Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tsp Vanilla
- 5 1/3C. Flour
- 3C. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 8 (1.65 oz.) Milk Chocolate bars
- 2C. Marshmallow Cream
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, cracker crumbs, baking powder, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture. Spread half of dough in bottom of greased 8- inch square baking pan.
- Arrange candy bars over dough, breaking as needed to fit. Spread with marshmallow cream.
- Carefully spread rest of dough on top to form a layer . Bake at 352 *F for 30-35 minutes or until done.