- If you're looking for a delicious beef recipe, try Cassie H's "Salisbury Steak with Gravy".
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 14 fat-free saltines, crushed
- 2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 jar (12 oz) fat free beef gravy
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, saltines, onion and parsley.
- Crumble the beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into four patties and place in an 8 in. square baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the gravy, ketchup, Worcestershire and pepper; pour over patties.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.