- If you're looking for a hearty salad recipe, try Sanaa A's "Sanaa House Salad".
- 1 punch parsley, chopped
- 10 leave Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup cooked garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup coarse bulgur wheat
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- Wash and soak the bulgur in water for 10 minutes. Squeeze excess water and place the bulgur in salad bowl.
- Add the beans and the vegetables and toss well.
- Whisk lemon juice with the olive oil and salt. Drizzle over the vegetables bulgur mix.
- Toss until well coated and serve.