- If you're looking for a sweet and savory beef recipe, try Karen D's "Satay Beef with Tomato Couscous".
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp sherry
- 1/8 tsp curry powder
- 12 oz. flank steak or boneless top sirloin, cut into 1 inch thick pieces
- Gradually stir chicken broth into peanut butter until smooth. Add soy sauce, ginger and crushed red pepper, set aside. Toss beef with garlic, sherry and curry powder.
- Cook over medium-high heat until done. Add peanut sauce. Serve over couscous.