- This Sausage Rotini recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 1 onion diced
- 1 1/2 c diced tomatoes
- 6 italian sausages cut to bite sizes
- 3 cups rotini noodles
- 2 cups shreaded cheese
- Cut sausages to bite size pieces and fry until cooked, add onions, and dressing until sauted, add tomatoes
- cook pasta as directed on pkg
- Mix all together...
- add 1/2 cheese and let melt....
- Before serving add remaining cheese on top and serve...
- ENJOY... serves 6 as a side dish....