- Do you have kids who do not enjoy vegetables? This is a family favourite of ours that is made in the one pot and you can add as many pureed vegetables as you desire in the sauce!
- This versatile meal can be served in a variety of ways with rice, pasta, over tacos with melted cheese and guacamole, on toast or on its own!
- If you have any leftovers (we don't), you can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days or in the freezer for up to 2 weeks and suitable for re-heating in the microwave
- 600g organic lean beef mince
- 1packet taco seasoning spice mix
- 1 jar of your favourite salsa
- Purred vegetables of your choice
- Rice Bran Oil
- 150ml of water
- In a deep stainless steel pot, spray a thin layer of rice bran oil. Brown beef mince for 5 minutes. Ensuring that you break up the mince as you go.
- Add Taco seasoning spice mix. Mix well. Add salsa and pureed vegetables. Mix well. Water. Cook on high for 5 minutes. Simmer on low for 15 minutes.