- Down Home Southern Dinner to Warm your Inner Soul!!!
- 4 lbs (3 big breasts) of chicken breasts with rib meat and skin
- 2 (15 oz) cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/4 tsp of Thyme
- 1 (10ct) Biscuits
- 6 cups water
- *Fill a large pot with the water and bring to a boil.
- *Add the chicken breasts and cook for about 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- *Remove chicken from pot. You know have your own homemade "Chicken Broth".
- *Add the Cream of Chicken Soup to the chicken broth and let it simmer for about 10 minutes, so that it can reduce some.
- *While that is simmering, you can shred the chicken.
- *Add the chicken and stir.
- *Open up the can of biscuits and start tearing them apart or cut them into 4ths.
- *Drop them into the simmering mixture. DO NOT stir.
- *If there are some dumplins that are not submerged in the mixture..press down with a spoon so the liquid can come up over the dumplin.
- *Let it cook about 7 to 8 minutes.