- What if I said you could have this delicious meal on your table within five minutes? This lovely, decadent meal that is restaurant quality. Would you believe me? You should!
- I make this often because it’s a nice treat, but I can also eat it without pasta. It’s filling, but not heavy.
- 14 Large Shrimp, previously frozen
- 1 Tbsp Pesto
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
- Add all of the ingredients to a large saute pan on medium-high heat.
- Stir to spread the melting cheese.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, just until the tomatoes are tender and the mozzarella is nice and creamy. If you are using previously frozen shrimp you only need to reheat them, so don’t over cook!
- If you are using uncooked shrimp, add all of the ingredients and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.