- If you're looking for a delicious seafood recipe, try Bronna H.'s "Shrimp Etouffee".
- 1 pound peeled shrimp
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups finely chopped green onions
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 pods finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 6 Tablespoons flour
- 2 or 3 cans chicken broth
- Tony' Chacheres Cajun Seasoning to taste
- Melt butter in a heave sauce pan.
- Add flour and stir constantly until well mixed.
- Do not brown.
- Add seasoning and broth.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add shrimp and simmer 20 minutes.
- Just before serving add chopped green onions and parsley. Serve over hot steaming rice.
Review This Recipe
gloing80 - commented on Dec. 17, 2012
very good website: ===== http://www.globalmarket.name// ===== The website wholesale for many kinds of fashion shoes, like the nike, jordan, prada, also including the jeans, shirts, bags, hat and the decorations. WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!