- If you're looking for a delicious pasta recipe, try Gloria H.'s "Shrimp Fettuccine".
- 1/2 c butter
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds peeled shrimp
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Basil and parsley to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 pack (12-oz) of cooked Fettuccini
- Melt butter in saucepan and add garlic once the butter is sizzling
- Add shrimp and saute just to coat the shrimp, do not overcook them!
- Add heavy whipping cream and boil it down
- Add salt, pepper, parsley and basil - continue to cook 5-8 minutes
- Add Parmesan cheese and thicken
- Add all ingredients to fettuccine and serve