- If you're looking for a tasty seafood casserole recipe, try Anita W's "Shrimp And Noodle Casserole".
- 1 pkg of noodles (Egg, Shells, or Elbow works best)
- 2 jars of four cheese Alfredo sauce
- 1 lb. of canned crab meat or 1 dozen crabs, meat picked out
- 1 lb of shrimp
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. pre-shredded sharp cheese
- 1 lb butter
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package.
- Saute shrimp until almost done.
- In a large pot add Alfredo sauce, peppers, and butter. Cook on med-high until just starting to bubble, add half of the sharp cheese and mix in.
- Sprinkle Parmesan to cover top of mixture and then mix in. Take shrimp and noodles and mix in sauce. Take out of pot immediately and pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Add remainder of sharp cheese on top, then cover top of cheese with the Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20-25 minsutes or until cheese is bubbly.