- This is a great recipe for those who like me love buffalo wings, but know that bikini season is right around the corner.
- 1 pound ground turkey (I used lean ground turkey but you don’t have to)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced (use two if you love garlic like me)
- 1 cup Franks Buffalo Sauce (half to cook with half to drizzle on top)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Romain Lettuce Hearts (Trader Joes)
- 4 Celery sticks chopped
- 2 carrots – slivers (I used a potato peeler)
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Ranch Dressing
- Add olive oil to a skillet and wait for it to heat up
- Add the chopped onion and cook about 5-7 minutes or until you can see through the onion Add the garlic cook a few minutes
- Add ground turkey and cook
- Once ground turkey is cooked add 1/2 cup of Franks Buffalo sauce and stir together for a few minutes.
- Add cooked turkey onto lettuce, add celery, carrot slivers, blue cheese crumbles, and ranch dressing and enjoy!