- If you're looking for a sweet and tangy pork roast recipe, try Karen's Slow-Cooked Sweet and Sour Pork.
- 3 lb. pork roast (trimmed)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 cups cubed, peeled potatoes
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat crock pot on low.
- Whisk ketchup, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, 1 cup water, Dijon mustard, pepper all together in small mixing bowl.
- Quarter the peeled potatoes to fill 3 cups.
- Slice the onions into thin half slices.
- Place potatoes at the bottom of the Crock, then place the onions in, and top it off with the pork.
- Rub the minced garlic all over the pork.
- Pour the sauce over the roast to coat. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Drizzle the sauce over the meat and potatoes in your plate and serve.