- If you're looking for a versatile Mexican pork roast recipe, try Mary K's "Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork".
- 2.5 pound Pork Roast
- 1 can Tomatoes with diced green chiles
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- 2 Tsp. Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tsp. Cayenne pepper or to taste
- 3 cloves of garlic; minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Place 1 can of tomatoes with diced green chiles on the bottom of your slow cooker. Place pork roast on top.
- Mix can of green chiles with the other ingredients and slather on top of the roast. Place slow cooker on low for about 8 hours.
- Shred pork (should happen very easily), then place back in slow cooker and mix with the juices.