- This classic family favorite has all the flavor without slaving over a hot stove. Guaranteed to please!
- 2 containers ( 15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
Review This Recipe
paulinapiskorz - commented on Aug. 21, 2014
I will definitely try this recipe. Spinach is so tasty and healthy and I'm surprised that there are so many people who don't like it. But some time ago I've read that spinach should be always eaten with tomatoes because it's the only way for our bodies to absorb iron propery - you can read a bit more about it here: http://www.listonic.com/protips/get/smjqvbpavv