- If you're looking for a dessert recipe, try Allison A.'s "Sopapilla Cheesecake".
- 2-8oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1tsp. vanilla
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 1 stick real butter melted
- 1 tsp. cinnamon ground
- Preheat oven to 365 *F.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla with mixer until smooth.
- Spray bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Put one can of crescent rolls on bottom of pan.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls. Put other can of crescent rolls over mixture.
- Melt one stick real butter.
- Add 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon to butter and stir well.
- Pour over top of crescent rolls and spread.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes.