- If you're looking for a dinner recipe, try Mickela R's "Sour Cream Beef Burritos".
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 6-8 large tortilla shells
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 oz container sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Brown hamburger meat in large skillet.
- Add beans, taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and heat until warm.
- Add meat, cheese and olives to tortillas, fold ends of shell inward and roll to close.
- Combine soup and sour ream in small bowl and pour on top of burritos.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 mins.
- Serve with guacamole, pico de gallo and salad.