- Delectable recipes are hard to come by. Try this Sour Cream Cheesy Potatoes recipe.
- 5 lbs boiled cubed or sliced potatoes
- 1 Tbsp chopped onions
- 1 stick butter
- 8 to 10 oz grated cheese (american or mozzerella)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can cr. mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- salt, pepper to taste
- Topping: 1/2 cup stove top stuffing (not cooked)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter & add soup. Heat & stir until blended. Remove from heat & add sour cream, cheese, onion & seasonings. Combine with potatoes & spoon into buttered dish (13x9). Add topping. Bake for 45 minutes.