- If you're looking for a Mexican dinner recipe, try Martha H.'s "Sour Cream Chicken Tacos".
- 1 deboned rotisserie chicken
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalepeño, sliced
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 sprigs of cilantro, chopped
- 1 pint of sour cream
- 3 Table spoons of vegetable oil
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Saute onions, jalapenos, tomatoes and garlic until onions are clear.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Add the sour cream and cook until boiling.
- Serve with with flour or corn tortillas.