- A mouthwatering Southwest Macaroni Salad recipe that you and your family can enjoy!
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 cucumber (skin off) chopped
- 1 packet of real crumbled bacon (optional)
- 1 - 16 ounce package of pasta (your choice but we use Cellantoni - gives a different look and texture)
- 1 large bottle of Honey Dijon Dressing
- cayenne pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as directed and rinse with cold water. Mix pasta and all ingredients together in a large bowl (or large storage container). Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours. Enjoy!!