- If you're looking for a fun dinner recipe, try Carol S.'s "Southwestern Pizza".
- 1 (10-ounce)pizza crust (I use Boboli)
- 1 Cup shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 package southwest-flavored grilled chicken breast, chopped (I use Perdue short cuts)
- 1/2 Cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1/8 tsp. cilantro (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 *F
- in small skillet, cook red onion and peppers in oil about 5 minutes
- Place pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over crust. Top with chicken, onion, and peppers.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake at 450 *F for 8-10 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.