- Try out this delicious Speedy Chicken Stir Fry recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 80z of angel hair pasta
- 2 cups of broccli florets
- 1 lb. bonless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp each of garlic powder, crushed red pepper ( and ginger if you like it!!)
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- COOK pasta-- adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 minutes
- MEANWHILE cook chicken ( I just do it quick in my nonsitkc skillet!) Stir in dressing, soysauce, ginger, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Cok 1 min- stir occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta mixture and place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture and mix lightly. Serve into bowls and sprinkle with peanuts!
- SUBSTITUTE-- and veggies you have on hand ( snow peas, bell peppers, sliced carrots or chopped red onion!!)