- If you're looking for a tasty appetizer recipe, try Terry C.'s "Spicy Chicken & Blue Cheese Dip".
- 8 oz. pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S REDHOT Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 to 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken (boneless)
- HEAT oven to 350 *F.
- Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
- MIX in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and blue cheese crumbles. Stir in chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or even vegetables.