- If you're looking for a soup recipe, try Jessica J.'s Spicy Squash Coconut Soup.
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red chili (chili paste is good too)
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 Butternut squashes (cubed)
- 1 Tbsp mild curry Paste/powder
- 300ml Vegetable stock
- 200ml Unsweetened coconut milk (1 can)
- Heat oil add onion chili, garlic, and fry for 4-5 min
- Add squash, stir through curry paste, fry.
- Pour over stock and coconut milk, boil and cover.
- Simmer 20 min until squash is tender
- Blend until smooth.
- Return to pan and season to taste.
- You don't have to stick to the recipe just make sure you use all the ingredients.
- Use more squash if you want it thicker. but keep the other amounts the same.
- My Husband loves this soup, he says it the best thing I make. I hope you all enjoy it.