- A great copycat recipe from a pizza chain. This pizza is so delicious your family wont even pay too much attention to the spinach!
- 1/2 package frozen spinach, thawed, water squeezed out
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 recipe Alfredo Sauce (below)
- 1 pizza crust, unbaked
- Alfredo Sauce
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 oz. grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- For pizza:
- Lay the pizza crust out on a stone or flat baking sheet. Spread a thin layer of the Alfredo sauce on the dough, then top with as much spinach as you’d like. Finish off by sprinkling on the cheese and bake until the cheese is bubbling and just starting to brown, 12 – 15 minutes.
- For Alfredo Sauce
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Add the salt and pepper. Add the heavy cream and bring to a boil, stirring. Once it boils, remove from heat and allow to rest until ready to make the pizza. When ready, add the Romano cheese, stirring until melted.