- Here is a great holiday idea for you! Spinach Artichoke Appetizers!
- 1 package Spinach Artichoke Dip Mix
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 6 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 24 mini muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray, with edges of wrapper extending over top of cup. Bake 5 min.
- Meanwhile, blend cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Monterey Jack cheese and artichoke hearts. Add entire packet of Spinach Artichoke dip mix and mix well.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into won ton cups.
- Bake 12 to 14 min. or until filling is heated through and edges of cups are golden brown.