- Check out this tasty Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe.
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Can of artichokes
- 1/2 a cup of mayonaise
- 1 small box of frozen spinach
- Grated Parmeson Cheese (to your likeing)
- 1 bag of Shredded Mozzarela Cheese
- 1 thin sliced french or Italian bread ( toast slices in the oven the last 5 mins of your bake time for the dip)
- Heat the oven to 350
- Put the spinach in a strainer,rise it with cold water and break it up(you dont have to let it defrost)
- Drain the artichokes
- Mix the cream cheese,mayonaise,half the bag of Mozzarella cheese and parmesion cheese together until it is soft
- Add the spinach and artichokes, Lightly stir together DONT MIX!
- Put in a 3 inch deep cassarole dish put the rest of the mozzorella on top and pop it in the oven for about 15 mins.
- Let it cool for about 3-5 mins Serve with thin sliced french or italian toasted bread