- Quick, easy, and delicious! This casserole is packed full of nutrition and is always a hit. My kids don't even know they're eating their vegetables ;)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 pcs. sundried tomatoes (diced)
- 8 oz. pckg. frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
- Sea salt (to taste)
- Garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 box penne (or substitute your favorite pasta)
- Cook pasta according to box.
- While waiting for pasta, Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in large skillet.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Place chicken into skillet and sprinkle sea salt.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Add diced tomatoes and spinach to chicken and let simmer for 10 minutes for flavors to melt.
- Add Feta cheese and allow to simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and remaining oil (if it seems dry, add additional oil... I don't usually measure for this step), mix together.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder if desired.