- Try out this delicious St. Patty's Mini Pizzas recipe submitted by moms, for moms.
- 1 pkg English Muffins
- 1 sm jar/can of pizza sauce
- 1 sm pkg Pepperoni
- 1 med pkg grated Cheese
- 2 med Bell Peppers
- Open English muffins and place on an ungreased cooking sheet.
- Spread with desired amount of sauce.
- Sprinkle lightly with cheese.
- Cut peppers cross ways to make tops of clovers.
- Add 3-4 pepperoni slices and place bell pepper on top.
- Add small slice for the stem.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Pepperoni can be substitued for ground beef or sausage if your child perfers. A wonderful snack to make for St. Patrick's Day!