- This Stephanies Poppy Seed Chicken recipe makes for an easy treat that is both tasty and satisfying.
- 1-8oz container of Sour Cream
- 1-can cream of chicken soup
- 1-can cream of mushroom soup
- 6-8 Chicken Breat skinned, boneless
- poppy seeds
- 1/4 C melted butter
- 1 sleeve of Ritz brand crakcers, Crushed
- Cook Chicken (I boil mine in dutch oven) then cut into cubes.
- Mix together Sour Cream, Soups, 2 TBLS. of Poppy Seeds.
- Combine all ingredents and place into a casserole dish
- Mix Crushed Ritz and melted butter together and top chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 mins. or until hot.
- Serve with vegetables for a great meal!