- If you're looking for a sweet breakfast recipe, try Deborah K.'s "Sticky Buns".
- 2 pkgs frozen bread dough rolls (24)
- 2 c. shopped nuts, any kind
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 small pkg butterscotch pudding mix
- Spray a 9x13 pan.
- Spread nuts evenly over the bottom of pan.
- Place frozen rolls on top of nuts.
- Melt oleo, add sugar and cinnamon and stir well. Pour over the frozen rolls.
- Sprinkle the pudding mix on top of that. Do this in the evening and let stand, uncovered, overnight.
- Bake in the morning in a 350*F oven for 18-20 min.
- Remove from oven and turn upside down onto a cookie sheet covered in foil.